We've got the perfect place to keep important notes and numbers safe! Our note holder is the cutest way to hold small notes and photographs safely. Featuring your child's own drawing or writing, it makes a great addition to a home office, living room or study. You can now add the year to the reverse of the holder, so you'll always remember when their masterpiece was drawn.
Our note holders are designed and made in Cheshire, UK. They are formed from brightly coloured, environmentally-friendly biodegradeable resin.
If you choose to have the date on the reverse the current year is added as default, please let us know when you order if you require a different year.
Sizes vary depending on chosen image but typically measure 50mm (w) x 50mm (l) x 15mm (d).
- All we need to create your item is a photograph of your drawing - upload it by clicking on 'Image Upload' on the top bar (if you are using a mobile device you may need to select from the drop down menu).
- It doesn't need to be perfect quality, but for best results try and take the photo straight on and in a brightly lit room.
- If you have any questions or special requests please let us know when you upload your photo. We will do our best to accomodate any requirements you might have.
- If we have any questions we will get in contact via email or phone - to avoid delays please ensure your contact details are correct and that we are on your email safe list.
- Items are typically dispatched next working day after receiving your image, but can take up to 3 working days.
- Shipping is via Royal Mail. If you would like to track your parcel after it has been dispatched by us please choose Tracked 24 or 48 shipping. Please be patient with your postal worker, at busy times their delivery times may be slightly longer than usual.
- All of our pieces are made by hand, there may be slight variations in colour and finish from those pictured. Handmade items, by nature, have minor imperfections, we hope you agree that these add to the individual and unique nature of your piece.
- Our products are designed and made in Cheshire, UK.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on made to order items.
- We take care to ensure our products are made to the highest standards, however we know that mistakes can happen. If you are not totally satisfied with your product please contact us so that we can put it right for you.