Hung from a delicate silver-plated chain, keep that special heartbeat close to your own. Each necklace is totally unique, created in bright, cheerful colours from your own heart trace. The perfect gift for parents to be, new parents and to remember your heart warrior battling unseen conditions.
A donation of £1 is made to Little Hearts Matter for each necklace sold.
Our necklaces are designed and made in Cheshire, UK. They are formed from brightly coloured, environmentally-friendly biodegradeable resin and hung on silver-plated curb chain, finished with a 5cm extender and our own squirrel charm.
Pendant sizes vary depending on chosen image but will typically measure 50mm (w) x 50mm (l) x 6mm (d). Choose your chain length to suit your preference (lengths of 55.9cm and over have an additional charge of £1.50, which is shown at checkout).
Heartbeat Silver Pendant
- All we need to create your item is a photograph of your heart trace - upload it by clicking on 'Image Upload' on the top bar (if you are using a mobile device you may need to select from the drop down menu).
- It doesn't need to be perfect quality, but for best results try and take the photo straight on and in a brightly lit room.
- If you have any questions or special requests please let us know when you upload your photo. We will do our best to accomodate any requirements you might have.
- If we have any questions we will get in contact via email or phone - to avoid delays please ensure your contact details are correct and that we are on your email safe list.
- Items are typically dispatched next working day after receiving your image, but can take up to 3 working days.
- Shipping is via Royal Mail, delivery is 2-3 days.
- All of our pieces are made by hand, there may be slight variations in colour and finish from those pictured. Handmade items, by nature, have minor imperfections, we hope you agree that these add to the individual and unique nature of your piece.
- Our products are designed and made in Cheshire, UK.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on made to order items.
- We take care to ensure our products are made to the highest standards, however we know that mistakes can happen. If you are not totally satisfied with your product please contact us so that we can put it right for you.