Ensure your keys are instantly recognisable with your child's hand or foot print turned into a cute and colourful keyring. Our keyrings make a popular gift or keepsake for new parents. Add a swivel clasp to create a perfect bag or purse charm. We now offer the option to add the year on the reverse of your keyring.
Our keyrings are designed and made in Cheshire, UK. They are formed from brightly coloured, environmentally-friendly biodegradeable resin and hung on a silver-toned keyring.
A lobster clasp can be added at an additional charge of £0.50, which will be added at checkout. If you choose to have the date on the reverse the current year is added as default, please let us know when you order if you require a different year.
Sizes vary depending on chosen image but typically measure 45mm (w) x 45mm (l) x 6mm (d).
Hand/Foot Print Keyring
- To preserve the greatest detail we recommend that you use ink to capture your hand or foot prints, however we can also make items from paint prints.
-All we need to create your item is a photograph of your hand or foot print - upload it by clicking on 'Image Upload' on the top bar (if you are using a mobile device you may need to select from the drop down menu).
- It doesn't need to be perfect quality, but for best results try and take the photo straight on and in a brightly lit room.
- If you have any questions or special requests please let us know when you upload your photo. We will do our best to accomodate any requirements you might have.
- If we have any questions we will get in contact via email or phone - to avoid delays please ensure your contact details are correct and that we are on your email safe list.
- Items are typically dispatched next working day after receiving your image, but can take up to 3 working days.
- Shipping is via Royal Mail. If you would like to track your parcel after it has been dispatched by us please choose Tracked 24 or 48 shipping. Please be patient with your postal worker, at busy times their delivery times may be slightly longer than usual.
- All of our pieces are made by hand, there may be slight variations in colour and finish from those pictured. Handmade items, by nature, have minor imperfections, we hope you agree that these add to the individual and unique nature of your piece.
- Our products are designed and made in Cheshire, UK.
- We are unable to accept returns or exchanges on made to order items.
- We take care to ensure our products are made to the highest standards, however we know that mistakes can happen. If you are not totally satisfied with your product please contact us so that we can put it right for you.